Did you know you could self refer to the following organisations?
Talking Therapies - Gateshead - 0191 283 2541
- Counselling - helpful with difficult life events
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) – depression, anxiety and trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) - trauma
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT) – depression, relationships and life changes
- Short Courses and Supported self help (4-6 weeks) that help people understand common mental health difficulties they might be experiencing and what they can do about them.
CONNECT Physiotherapy - 0191 644 0472
- Musculoskeletal clinical assessment
- Treatment and community physiotherapy service
Live Well Gateshead - 0191 283 1145
- Stop smoking support
- Alcohol awareness
- Healthy eating
- Being more active
- Improve confidence
- Debt management
- Housing advice
- Employment services
- Community groups
- Volunteering opportunities
- And much more...
Gateshead Evolve is a single, integrated drug and alcohol recovery service for all adults in Gateshead.
Sexual Health - Family Planning - GUM clinic - 0191 283 1577
General information about self-care
Guide to help parents deal with their child's common infections