Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Practice News
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

Change Details

Change Personal Information

Please inform us immediately if you move home or change your telephone number. This is important, as we may need to contact you for a variety of reasons.

If you move out of the Practice Boundary or wish to change your doctor for any reason, your medical card explains how to do this. However, if you have problems, please telephone the Family Health Services Agency on 0191 2754 200 who will be able to give you advice.

Local Services, Let